Dynamic content to personalize customer experience
The dream of every marketer is the perfect
In fact, thanks to the
The best solution to achieve this goal is the personalization of the communication and the key
Dynamic content creates
Thanks to dynamic content, every customer who lands on your web site, can see the content he was actually looking for.
Examples of Dynamic content:
- Google offers you a personalized experience of surfing in different ways. Content personalization based on the customer’s location: if you are looking for a fish restaurant, the search engine shows you the restaurant are they looking for.
- Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer that sells thousands and thousands of products. When you login Amazon, the shopping portal shows you the item you are looking for, according to your past purchases and preferences.
How does dynamic content works?
For instance their purchase behaviors, the information requested, the landing pages visited.
All these i
When the same customer login again, the website (thanks to the database marketing) will recognize the visitor by giving the correct information he is looking for, according to his past purchases and personal preferences.
Dynamic content to personalize customer experience. Elements:
What are the elements necessary to personalize customer experience?
The most important elements are:
- Marketing database: to store user’s data.
- Dynamic content generator: which either shows or hides ( to users) specific information depending on the single user.
- An editable structure landing page: to create a personalized message with a right “call to action”.
- Integrated email system: to deliver personalized information and offers.